Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mysore dasara 2011




 Hi 
   Hello readers am just giving you an report on “Vijaya Dashami”festival celebration of this year 2011 which happend on October 6th
This year we celebrated 401th Mysore Dasara and its really nice to be present in Dasara procession and me and my friends enjoyed it and  it was wonderfull .

Though it was very crowded some me and my friends managed to take very nice photos which am going to publish in my blog.




 Me and my friends entered the palace premises  by 12:15 pm and it was about to start by 12:56 pm

 VIEW OF GATE 1 (JAYA MARTHANDA) FROM WHERE WE ENTERED










This year procession started early by 12:56 pm  and people were rushing  inside the palace in huge numbers





The security was very tight as never before as far I have seen.





Some how we managed to stand near by ,as the seats were filled and it was a very sunny afternoon and the shelter was not really useful for many people.











Police band was ready and finally program started .






















Welcome style
















 Part 2 will be published shortly..................


No comments:

great blogger is comming up with new updates on Mysore city Local city bus numbers and routes -------------------------------

Amazing:)

Amazing:)